• Contemporary bathroom
  • Ample storage throughout
  • Larger than average
  • Close to local shops & amenities
  • Excellent road & transport links
  • Beautifully presented

Resources

Description

Yopa are delighted to bring to market this very well presented two bedroom, corner flat, set on the first floor of this low rise block in Poplar. Larger than average, with approx. 762 Sq. Ft. of internal space, the property boasts a spacious living room, recently renovated fitted kitchen with ample space to dine, contemporary bathroom complete with roll top bath and two good sized double bedrooms, Further benefits include, security gates, ample storage through and has the benefit of residents on street permit parking (with ability to obtain visitors parking permits)in a largely restricted parking area.   Beautifully  maintained by the current owners, this property would make an ideal first time purchase or investment, so an internal viewing is highly recommended. Please book a viewing online today to avoid missing out! Gough Walk, Canton St is set close to an array of local shops and the excellent amenities of Canary Wharf providing an abundance of popular shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. Chrisp Street market with its array of shops, eateries and amenities is also within easy reach. Excellent transport links are provided with Westferry & Langdon Park (DLR) stations  just a short distance away, providing easy access into the City, Canary Wharf & beyond. Seller’s Comments  I have loved living in this flat for the last twenty three years. The community and transport links are second to none-and the new Elizabeth Line has just opened to improve them even further. There is a lovely park providing great open space just 2 minutes away - and green communal areas back and front of the property. I love the safety and security of the flat too. It is situated on the first floor on its own -and I have installed a gated area around it to give it its own porch space. With my recently renovated kitchen and a roll top bath - it has been my little safe, happy and secure haven - with the added bonus of having Canary Wharf with its shops, bars & restaurants just across the road . LEASE INFORMATION We have been informed by the current owners of the following: Lease Term: 85 years Service Charge: c. £1,419 pa No review period Ground Rent: c. £10 pa No review period EPC Rating: D Council Tax: C (Figures are direct from the vendor & should be confirmed via solicitors)

Gough Walk, London, E14 on Map