× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Price
£140,000

Description

NO ONWARD CHAIN | THIRD FLOOR WITH LIFT ACCESS ALLOCATED PARKING | 2 BEDROOM MODERN APARTMENT | OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE | CLOSE TO THE LOCKMEADOW DEVELOPMENT | RIVER WALKS |LEASE 155 YEARS FROM 2006 |EPC RATING B Clifford Way We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £140,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. This contemporary two-bedroom apartment offers a vibrant and convenient lifestyle near the heart of the town centre. The accommodation includes an open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area, two spacious double bedrooms, and a well-appointed family bathroom. The property also benefits from one allocated parking space. Situated in a prime location, the complex is within easy reach of Maidstone High Street, renowned for its extensive array of shops, bars, and restaurants. Just a short walk away are Fremlin's Walk, the Lockmeadow cinema complex, and two mainline railway stations offering direct connections to London, making it perfect for commuters. Enjoy modern living with the added advantage of scenic river walks just moments from your doorstep.

Clifford Way, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 on Map