× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Price
£200,000

Description

** OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £200,000 ** Bairstow Eves would like to present this beautifully presented first-floor one bedroom apartment in the stunning development of Maritime house. Enter the property to find large kitchen/diner and lounge with luxury appliances. Follow on to find double bedroom and modern bathroom. With the added benefit of your own patio area and fantastic views across The River Medway, this well-maintained flat comes complete with secure parking. Located within 1.1 miles of Gillingham Town Centre with a range of shops including Asda and Lidl which are walking distance. Access to M2 & M25 motorways via Medway Tunnel. Dockside Outlet Shopping Centre, Historic Dockyard & Medway Park are all within 1.4 miles of the property. In addition, high speed rail services into London & South Coast. Whether you are a first-time buyer or an investor, this property is not one to miss out on. By appointment only, please call Bairstow Eves TODAY to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment!

Ocean Drive, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 on Map