× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Price
£150,000

Description

Located in the sought-after Kingfisher Meadow development, this modern 1-bedroom apartment offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience. Just a short walk from Maidstone town centre, the mainline station, and set along the picturesque River Medway, you’ll enjoy the best of urban living with nature at your doorstep. This bright and airy apartment features an open-plan living area with a spacious lounge that opens up to a charming Juliette balcony, providing a lovely spot to relax. The contemporary kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances, making meal prep a breeze. The double bedroom comes complete with fitted mirrored wardrobes, offering ample storage. The bathroom is elegantly designed, featuring a full-sized bath with an overhead shower. Additional benefits include energy-efficient electric heating, double glazing, allocated parking & secure entry system. This property is ideal for someone seeking a modern lifestyle in a prime location. Please note, pets are not permitted under the lease agreement.

Kingfisher Meadow, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 on Map