• No forward chain
  • Close to Rochester train station
  • Close to Chatham train station
  • Approx 36 minutes to London via high speed rail
  • Close to A2/M2 motorway networks
  • Close to local shops

Resources

Description

This completely renovated modern apartment is available for sale in a popular area of Chatham in Kent, offering excellent distance from local schools, shops, Chatham train station as well as a close proximity to the M2/A2 motorway networks. Externally you will benefit from a balcony space as well as an allocated parking space. There is also excellently maintained external gardens to the building and overall estate. Internally you will be blown away by an excellent and spacious layout as well as a completely new interior. There is a large entrance hallway, leading to two double bedrooms, with newly fitted en-suite shower room to the master, as well as a main bathroom which has also been fitted brand new for this sale. The living space is open plan and benefits from windows on two sides of the building allowing for excellent light flow. The lounge/diner/kitchen once again has been fitted brand new with high spec integrated appliances in the kitchen, brand new flooring and decorating having been completed recently. Book your viewing today.

Pilots View, Chatham, ME4 6FP on Map