× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Price
£70,000

Description

Prepare to be thrilled by this delightful and contemporary two-bedroom apartment that will make you smile the moment you step inside! Ideally located within close proximity to the town centre, with effortless access to mainline railway stations, and scenic river walks just a short stroll away, this home is perfectly situated for modern living. And that’s just the beginning! The generously sized lounge-diner provides an inviting space to unwind after a long day, with plenty of room to kick back, relax, and dive into your favourite box sets or that book you've been meaning to read. Hosting friends and family is a breeze with this spacious setup. The well-designed kitchen, equipped with ample countertops and storage, is a dream for any aspiring chef and will keep your guests coming back for more. The two bedrooms offer all the space you could need. Whether you desire a peaceful main retreat, a guest bedroom, or a functional home office, the possibilities are endless. The sleek and stylish bathroom delivers a touch of luxury, whether you need a quick morning shower or a calming evening soak in the tub after a busy day – the choice is entirely yours! Outside, the communal gardens extend your living space, providing a serene setting to enjoy the outdoors. Plus, with the picturesque River Medway just minutes away, relaxing evening walks or leisurely weekend strolls could become part of your routine. The property also includes a convenient allocated parking space at the rear, adding to the practicality and ease of living. This home is ideal for first-time buyers. And here’s the icing on the cake: This property is available on a 35% shared ownership basis, making it a fantastic opportunity to step onto the property ladder and make a sound investment. Don’t miss out on this gem – it’s ready to welcome you home! FINANCIAL INFORMATION Property Value is £200,000 Percentage Share for sale is 35% Share Price is £70,000 Monthly Rent £386.16 Monthly Service Charge £94.32

St. Peters Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 on Map