£500,000

Key Features

• Garage
  • Ground Floor
  • Grade I Listed
  • Superb Location

Resources

Description

This superbly presented one bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor of this imposing Grade I Listed townhouse within Great Pulteney Street. Just a level walk into the heart of the city and the stunning Henrietta Park is nearby. Situated on the ground floor of this magnificent Grade I listed Georgian townhouse, on the world renowned Great Pulteney Street, is this beautiful one bedroom apartment. Occupying the entire ground floor, it has stunning features including impressive ceiling heights, large sash windows and statement fireplaces. You are welcomed into the property from the stunning communal hallway and are greeted into the apartment by the stunning drawing room. This focal room has two tall sash windows flooding light into the room. The stunning ceiling height and central fireplace featuring a gas fire further enhance this wonderful space. The bedroom is beautifully appointed and leads from the drawing room and has a stunning en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has been re-designed exuding luxury with a claw foot bath, modern white and brass fittings and wooden panelling. The kitchen is accessible from the bedroom and has been finished to the highest standard with a white kitchen units flanking one wall providing ample space for a small dining table and chairs. Integrated appliances include an induction hob and electric fan oven with hood, a dishwasher and washing machine/tumble dryer. Also included with the apartment is a single garage located to the rear of the building. Situation The position is a level walk from the famous Pulteney Bridge leading to the city centre. Nearby, the carefully manicured gardens of Henrietta Park can be enjoyed, as can the larger more formal Sydney Gardens at the end of the street. The Recreation Ground houses Bath Rugby and is located at the end of William Street opposite. From Sydney Gardens, attractive walks and cycle rides may be enjoyed along the Kennet and Avon Canal giving access to the beautiful open countryside. The wide range of amenities including extensive shopping, theatres and art galleries are available in the city centre, with direct rail links to London Paddington from Bath Spa railway station (approximately 90 minutes). Additional Information Term of Lease; 999 years from 25.12.1974. Service Charge: £5,910.00 per annum. Services: All mains connected. Council Tax Band D. Additional information - Garage - Ground Floor - Grade I Listed - Superb Location - Beautifully Presented. Key information Council Tax Band: D Tenure: Share of freehold Leasehold Information: - Number of years left on lease: 949 years - Annual service charge: £5,910 - Annual ground rent: Contact branch - Annual ground rent review period: Contact branch - Ground rent increase: Contact branch

Great Pulteney Street, Bath, BA2 on Map