× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Guide Price
£275,000

Description

| Open plan living | Town centre location | Train stations walking distance | Lifts | Modern spacious interior | Allocated parking | Two double bedrooms | En-suite | Double balcony Bairstow Eves are delighted to offer this stunning apartment to the market. Upon entering this development you will not be disappointed as you are greeted with beautifully kept gardens and gorgeous views. As you approach the entrance you will notice the high security entry system. Up to the third floor from the lifts, first impressions as you open the door to the apartment this will certainly please with the modern large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with access to the balcony from double French doors. Through the hallway leads to a family bathroom and two double bedrooms, with the main bedroom benefiting from an en-suite and also access to the balcony to really soak up the sun or enjoy a glass of wine on the summer nights! This apartment truly is a must see to really appreciate what it has to offer so give the team at Bairstow Eves a call today!

Rosalind Drive, Maidstone, ME14 on Map