Key Features

• Chain free
  • Long lease (120 years)
  • Walking distance to Station
  • Private balcony
  • *Also avalible at 35% shared ownership

Resources

Description

Apartment for sale in a prime location with contemporary design and high-quality finishes. This 1-bedroom property boasts a spacious living area, modern kitchen, and access to a communal garden. Enjoy the convenience of a lift and easy access to local amenities. Perfect for first-time buyers or investors. The apartment features a bright and airy open-plan living area, ideal for entertaining guests or relaxing after a long day. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with sleek appliances and ample storage space. Residents can enjoy access to a beautifully maintained communal garden, providing a peaceful retreat from the bustling city. lford mainline train station and Elizabeth line are just yards from the apartment block. There are local shops and restaurants literally on your doorstep with bus links to Romford and Stratford Westfield Shopping Centres. Owners comments "This has been the perfect first home for me, location being the thing I’ve loved the most, on the A406 and the Elizabeth line in minutes. Despite being in the heart of Ilford the flat feels extremely peaceful and homely. I have loved every moment living here and have had no problems whatsoever. I will be sad to see it go but happy to know someone will be able to love it like I have."; Service Charge: 2500

Roden Street, Ilford, IG1 on Map