• Close to Strood train station
  • Excellent first time buy or investment
  • Ideal for commuters
  • Well presented throughout
  • Water Bill included in Service Charge
  • Chain Free

Resources

Description

** This property can be secured with a £7,000 deposit for the 40% share ** This excellently presented one bedroom modern apartment is available for sale in the popular area of Strood in Kent. Located just minutes from motorway links to London as well as being a short distance to Strood train station this is the ideal place for a commuter or a first time buyer. There is a variety of shops, supermarkets and places to eat out locally as well as a local gym, riverside walks and a nature reserve just minutes away from your location. Externally there is well maintained grounds as well as a children's park. The building has a call to enter system as well as allocated parking. Internally you will enjoy an excellent presentation as well as a spacious layout. The standout feature being the large open/plan lounge/kitchen/diner with south facing balcony that catches the sun all day with lovely external views. There is also a great sized bedroom with south facing window as well as a modern fitted bathroom suite. The entrance hallway is home to storage cupboards and offers access to every room. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view. Book your appointment today.

Silver Streak Way, Rochester, ME2 2GW on Map