Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Price
£140,000

Resources

Description

** OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £140,000 ** 1-BED * NO CHAIN * ALLOCATED PARKING * IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT * TOP FLOOR * EXTENDED LEASE * Calling all investors and first-time buyers!! With a recently extended lease, Bairstow Eves welcomes to market this spacious top floor one-bedroom flat in Limehouse Court, Sittingbourne. Enter the property through the secure alarm system and up to the top floor. Through the hallway with sizeable storage cupboard, find master bedroom on your left and bathroom to the right benefitting bath and shower. Continue through to the open plan lounge/diner and kitchen. Located on a corner plot, this flat has ample space and natural light. There is also added benefit of an allocated parking space. Situated in the Great Easthall development, the site benefits Lakeview Village Hall which offers a variety of classes and organised clubs. There are a number of supermarkets a short drive away, and local primary and secondary schools nearby. Find simple access out to the A249 that links the area to the M2 and M20 motorways. Whether you are a first-time buyer getting on the ladder or an investor, this is a must-see property. Please contact Bairstow Eves today to arrange a viewing by appointment only!

Limehouse Court, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map