For Sale2 Bedroom Flat in Hinde House, High Street, Milton Regis, Sittingbourne, ME10£140,000

Hinde House, High Street, Milton Regis, Sittingbourne, ME10

2 Bedroom Flat for sale
£140,000
Property Type
Flat
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Leasehold
Price
£140,000

Description

* OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £140,000 * Nestled within the historic walls of Hinde House on Milton High Street, this stunning 2-bedroom period apartment offers a unique blend of timeless charm and modern convenience. Set on the ground floor, accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a car park to the rear accessed via a gravelled driveway to the side, parking spaces are available to rent on a first come, first serve basis. Situated in Milton Regis, an area steeped in history, once being the Manor of Milton Regis, it is now a village within the town of Sittingbourne, a convenient location with plenty of shops and amenities nearby. There is a bus stop nearby and good links to the A249, linking the town to the M2 and M20 motorways to London and the Coast. There is a mainline train station in the town centre with connections to London St. Pancras, the town centre also offers an array of shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities, as well as a bowling alley and cinema. The town boasts great schooling for a family, with plenty of primary and secondary schools, as well as 2 grammar schools. This 2-bedroom period apartment in Hinde House offers a rare opportunity to experience the timeless charm of a bygone era in a popular location. With its modern updates, and convenient amenities, it's a place to call home and create lasting memories. Schedule a viewing today and immerse yourself in the rich history of Hinde House!

Hinde House, High Street, Milton Regis, Sittingbourne, ME10 on Map