For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Brewer Road, Rochester, ME3 8HH£475,000

Brewer Road, Rochester, ME3 8HH

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£475,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£475,000

Key Features

• Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Double Storey Extension To The Side
  • Corner Plot
  • All Of The Bedrooms Are Doubles
  • Large Driveway & Garage
  • W/C, Family Bathroom & En Suite
  • Cliffe Woods Location
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

This substantial family home which has a double storey extension to the side and is situated on a sizable corner plot offers an impressive 1738 sq.ft. of living space and is finished to an high standard. Benefits to note include a downstairs W/c, spacious kitchen, two reception rooms, conservatory, four double bedrooms, a four piece en suite and a family bathroom. To the front there is a driveway for several cars and a garage. The garden to the rear is a very good size and it also benefits from a garden to the side as well. This property is offered for sale with no forward chain. It is not just the home that you will look forward to but the surrounding area with local parks and countryside that is perfect for cycling and walking and excellent shopping facilities in the nearby town of Strood. If you commute to London there is a coach service running from the village or you can use Strood mainline railway station you can reach the City in less than 40 minutes on the high speed train. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. We will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Brewer Road, Rochester, ME3 8HH on Map