For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Twydall Lane, Gillingham, ME8 6JU£325,000

Twydall Lane, Gillingham, ME8 6JU

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£325,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£325,000

Key Features

• NO CHAIN!
  • Spacious Semi Detached Property
  • Spread Over Three Floors
  • Four Bedrooms
  • Large Bay Front Lounge
  • Spacious Dining Room
  • Galley Kitchen
  • Large Master Bedroom
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DEATCHED PROPERTY THAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN? LOCATED IN A SOUGHT RESIDENTIAL ROAD IN TWYDALL? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This NO CHAIN Four Bedroom Semi-Detached property is spread over three floors and is ready for any new owner to create their own dream home! A soon as you walk into this property it is extremely obvious how much internal space there is to offer. The Ground Floor comprises of the Entrance Hallway, Bay Frontage Lounge, Dining Room and Galley style Kitchen. The First Floor comprises of Three Bedrooms as well as the Family Bathroom. The Second Floor comprises of the large Master Bedroom. Externally as this property is set back from the road, it has the benefit of both a front Garden as well as a Private Rear Garden. The Rear Garden is made up of both patio as well as lawn and would make a great entertaining space for family and friends. If storage is something that is important to you, then this property also comes with a large Garage. The Garage can be accessed via the rear of the property and can fit one car, plus storage.

Twydall Lane, Gillingham, ME8 6JU on Map