For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Yeates Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 2UH£325,000

Yeates Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 2UH

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£325,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£325,000

Key Features

• Immaculately presented
  • South facing landscaped garden
  • Corner plot
  • Extensive parking
  • Newly renovated
  • Quiet road
  • Open plan kitchen diner
  • Backing onto the country park
  • Easy access to the A249, A2 and M20
  • Good sized 3 bed semi detached house

Resources

Description

This newly renovated spacious property is located on a corner plot of a private road in a spacious quiet corner cul de sac, backing onto the country park. Located in the popular area of Church Milton is this good sized three bedroom semi-detached house. Accommodation is completely modernised throughout. New windows and doors and comprises of an entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge with bay window to the front and a feature fireplace, large new kitchen/diner with French doors to the landscaped rear garden, two good size double bedrooms; master bedroom with new e-suite, third smaller bedroom and new three-piece family bathroom.All neuterally decorated and ready to move into. There is also an enclosed south facing landscaped rear garden of a good size. Alongside the rear garden are two parking spaces, however we are informed by the current owners that you could park up to four cars to the rear and one on the front. The property offers the purchasers the opportunity to move straight in with no work to be done. It is light, modern and neutrally done. Positioned in the favourable Church Milton area of Sittingbourne with fish pond, Milton Creek Country Park and Kemsley Train Station all near-by. Transport links are also excellent with a regular bus service into the Town Centre. Kemsley Train Station operates a shuttle service into Sittingbourne which in turn offers regular services into London whilst the M2 and M20 Motorway network is also within easy reach and offers good road links into London and the coast. The property is connected to all mains services, is newly double glazed and gas central heated throughout.

Yeates Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 2UH on Map