For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Woodlands Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10£375,000

Woodlands Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£375,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£375,000

Description

* GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000 * SEMI-DETACHED * 4 BED * 2 BATH * EXTENDED * DRIVEWAY * GARDEN * Bairstow Eves are delighted to bring to market this beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached home on Woodlands Road, Sittingbourne. Walk up the drive providing parking for 3 cars, enter the property to find spacious double living room, kitchen with integrated appliances and extended living/dining room to the rear. There is the added benefit of a downstairs shower room. Upstairs, find four bedrooms three of which are doubles and family bathroom with bath and shower. To the rear of the property, find the large and well-presented garden. The property is located in quiet cul-de-sac in the desirable south side of Sittingbourne. Ideal for family life, there are two well-regarded schools within a half mile radius and Aldi supermarket a mere 6 minute walk away. This is the perfect family home, so please contact Bairstow Eves to arrange a viewing!

Woodlands Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map