For Sale3 Bedroom End of terrace House in Mierscourt Road, Gillingham, ME8 8JW£290,000

Mierscourt Road, Gillingham, ME8 8JW

3 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£290,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£290,000

Resources

Description

This End of Terrace property is located in the sought after residential Mierscourt Road in Rainham and is Chain free. This property looks out across the orchards and is flooded with plenty of natural light. It faces East and benefits from a sunny aspect both morning and evening, with the sun setting over the rear garden. The Ground Floor consists of the Porch, family size Lounge and open plan Kitchen. The fitted kitchen has a foldout breakfast bar, double oven, thoughtfully arranged appliances and plenty of all important storage! The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms (2 doubles and a single) as well as the Family Bathroom. Externally this property comes into it's own with both a front Garden as well as a private rear Garden. Landscaped Garden, with modern touches large patio and lawned area. The owners have maintained the property in good condition, installing a combi boiler, triple glazing, cavity wall insulation and replaced the porch. Garage En-Bloc, parking space in front of the garage and plenty of storage space.

Mierscourt Road, Gillingham, ME8 8JW on Map