For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Albert Reed Gardens, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent, ME15£375,000

Albert Reed Gardens, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent, ME15

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£375,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Price
£375,000

Description

3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME |CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL AMENITIES| GARAGE + DRIVEWAY| CONSERVATORY | EASY ACCESS TO TRANSPORT LINKS | QUIET CUL-DE-SAC Discover a home nestled in a serene Cul-de-sac - Bairstow Eves presents an enticing opportunity with this three-bedroom semi-detached family home! Set against the backdrop of a tranquil stream, this property offers a peaceful retreat just a stone's throw away from Maidstone Town centre. Step inside and find yourself greeted by a welcoming entrance hallway leading to a convenient cloakroom. The spacious lounge area beckons relaxation, while the kitchen and dining area provide a perfect setting for any culinary adventures. Don't miss the charming conservatory, offering a serene spot to unwind. Upstairs, three double bedrooms await, along with a family bathroom. The main bedroom boasts the luxury of an ensuite, ensuring comfort and convenience. With a garage, off-road parking, and a low-maintenance rear garden, this home ticks all the boxes for modern living. Don't let this opportunity slip away - schedule your viewing with the Bairstow Eves team today and discover the perfect blend of comfort and convenience!

Albert Reed Gardens, Tovil, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 on Map