For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Matthews Avenue, Maidstone, ME17 1GJ£375,000

Matthews Avenue, Maidstone, ME17 1GJ

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£375,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£375,000

Key Features

• Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Driveway To The Front
  • Modern New Development
  • Close To Shops & Schools
  • Low Maintenance Garden To The Rear
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated
  • W/C, Family Bathroom & En Suite
  • Beautifully Decorated Throughout

Resources

Description

Situated on a popular modern development in Harrietsham is this well presented three bedroom semi detached house which is an ideal first time buyer if you are looking for a property you can just walk into, unpack and then relax. This property comprises of a W/c, lots of storage cupboards, a fitted kitchen with appliances and a lounge diner on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, an en-suite and a bathroom. The lounge has French doors leading out into the low maintenance garden. Outside to the front there is a driveway which is big enough for two cars. Harrietsham is a popular village with a primary school, railway station, two shops, post office and gastro pub. The large village of Lenham is only a short drive and the M20 and Maidstone are easily accessed. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. We will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Matthews Avenue, Maidstone, ME17 1GJ on Map