• Large Kitchen Diner
  • Integral Garage And Driveway
  • W/C, Family Bathroom & En Suite
  • Fitted Wardrobes
  • Popular Langley Park Development
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

Four bedroom family home on the popular Coleman Way. Offering parking and a garage. En suite to the main bedroom and a pleasant outlook. Perfect layout for entertaining family and friends. We are delighted to offer to the market this attractive and spacious four bedroom family home, set on a popular development and just a short drive from Maidstone town centre and the M20 transport links. The property has a layout that is perfect for entertaining with large open planned kitchen/dining room with French doors leading out onto the rear patio area and garden, presented to an excellent standard and with the added bonus of a utility room for convenience. There is a separate lounge, and as you would expect a downstairs cloakroom WC. Upstairs, the main bedroom has en suite facilities, three other double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is driveway parking for two vehicles plus a garage for an extra car or storage. Langley Park is a thriving community set in picturesque surroundings along with a host of amenities on the doorstep. Residents benefit from a primary school, a community centre, community allotments and an Aldi and Toby Carvery. Langley Park is also a short distance from a host of transport links to London and surrounding areas, making it the perfect place for commuters, young couples and families. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. The seller will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Coleman Way, Maidstone, ME17 3GT on Map