For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Recreation Way, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10£300,000

Recreation Way, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£300,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£300,000

Description

Step into this modern 3-bedroom semi-detached home, offered to the market by Bairstow Eves, boasting a conservatory, garage and driveway. This home is ideal for modern families seeking a family home. Accommodation comprises on the ground floor of a lounge/diner, conservatory, recently refitted kitchen and a W/C. To the first floor are 3 separate bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, you will find a garage to the side and driveway and garden to the front, as well as an enclosed rear garden which has been lovingly overhauled to give a main patio, lawn are and another raised seating area. Set on Recreation Way in Kemsley, a popular location, with its own train station in the village and great access to local shops and amenities. In the nearby town centre of Sittingbourne you will find an array of local shops, bars, restaurants, bowling and a cinema, along with a mainline train station with services into London St. Pancras and the coast. Don't miss the opportunity to make this exceptional home your own. Schedule a viewing today to avoid disappointment.

Recreation Way, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map