For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Greenfinches, Gillingham, ME7 3PW£425,000

Greenfinches, Gillingham, ME7 3PW

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£425,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£425,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Beautiful Semi detached Family Home
  • Sought After Location
  • Garage & drive way
  • En suite to Master
  • 3 Double Bedrooms
  • Downstairs WC

Resources

Description

Nestled in a quiet close in the highly sought-after area of Hempstead, this beautiful 3-bedroom semi-detached home offers modern living with convenient access to local amenities. The home features new windows, doors, and floors throughout, ensuring a fresh and updated look. The open-plan layout on the ground floor provides a spacious and versatile living area, perfect for family life and entertaining. All three bedrooms are generously sized doubles, offering ample space and comfort. The landscaped garden has been thoughtfully designed to create a practical and enjoyable outdoor space. This property combines modern updates with a prime location, making it an ideal choice for families and professionals alike. Sought After Hempstead Location Quiet close / close to local amenities Garage & drive way Attractive Landscaped Rear Garden Three Double Bedrooms En Suite To Master bedroom Downstairs W/C Council Tax Band D

Greenfinches, Gillingham, ME7 3PW on Map