For Sale4 Bedroom Link-Detached House in Langdale Rise, Maidstone, ME16 0EU£525,000

Langdale Rise, Maidstone, ME16 0EU

4 Bedroom Link-Detached House for sale
£525,000
Property Type
Link-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£525,000

Key Features

• Versatile Four Bedroom Link Detached House
  • Self Contained Annex To The Side
  • Shower Room, Family Bathroom & W/c
  • EV Charging Point
  • Two Reception Rooms
  • Garage & Driveway
  • Very Popular Area
  • Close To Schools & Shops
  • Corner Plot With Gardens To The Front, Side & Rear
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

*GUIDE PRICE £525,000 - £575,000* A four bedroom family home offering flexible accommodation and a completely self contained refurbished annex to the side. With EV charging point. The main body of accommodation consists of entrance hallway, open plan lounge diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a recently refurbished shower room. There is also access via a ladder to the attic where there are two further rooms where subject to planning permission could be ideal for teenagers or for those who work from home. The self-contained annex to side can be accessed by its own front door to side of property or via its own back door from the kitchen to the garden with the ground floor accommodation consisting of lounge, dining room and kitchen, hallway door to exterior and to the first floor a bedroom and fitted bathroom. To the exterior there are gardens to front, side and rear and a driveway and a brick built garage. Langdale Rise is a popular residential location and within walking distance of Oakwood park schools complex and Shernolds private school. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, (found at the bottom of the description) requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. We will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Langdale Rise, Maidstone, ME16 0EU on Map