For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Trevale Road, Rochester, ME1 3NZ£340,000

Trevale Road, Rochester, ME1 3NZ

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£340,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£340,000

Key Features

• Extended Semi Detached Property
  • Open Plan Living
  • Separate Lounge & Dining Room
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Front & Rear Gardens
  • Situated On A Large Corner Plot
  • Close To Local Amenities & Schools
  • Garage
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY THAT IS LOCATED ON A LAGE CORNER PLOT? WANING TO BE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE LOCAL JUNIOR OR SECONDARY SCHOOLS? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** This already extended Semi-Detached property is perfect for your next family home. Being situated on a corner plot in a popular residential road. This home gives you plenty space. As soon as you walk into this property it is extremely obvious how much internal space this home has to offer any new owner. With the open plan living at the back of the property, as well as the modern Kitchen, this home is ready to move straight into. The Ground Floor consists of the Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room and modern Kitchen. The First Floor consists of Three Bedrooms as well as the Family Bathroom. Externally this home does not disappoint. With having a front Garden, as well as a Private Rear Garden. If additional storage is important to you, then at the rear of the property is a Garage and separate work shop.The private rear established Garden, would make a great entertaining space for family and friends.

Trevale Road, Rochester, ME1 3NZ on Map