For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Jarrett Avenue, Rochester, ME2 4NL£350,000

Jarrett Avenue, Rochester, ME2 4NL

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£350,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£350,000

Key Features

• Off road parking
  • Three bedrooms
  • Garage
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops
  • Close to motorway networks
  • Close to Strood train station
  • New Boiler (1 Year Old)
  • New Roof on extension ( 1 Year Old)
  • New Central Heating and Radiators (1 Year Old)

Resources

Description

This three bedroom semi detached house is available for sale in the popular area of Wainscott in Kent. This location is ideal for families as there is a number of local schools within easy walking distance, as well as being located close to local amenities. The location is also ideal for commuters as the M2/A2 motorways are just a short distance away. You can also commute or head to London casually via Strood train station, which is just a short drive away, and offers high speed rail links to London. Externally the property shines with off road parking to the front and access to the garage to the side of the property. There is also a large rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with border plants and shrubs, whilst also offering excellent seating areas, ideal for barbeques this summer. Internally you will be able to enjoy a spacious living accommodation downstairs which is made up from an entrance hallway, large open plan lounge/diner, conservatory and separate kitchen. Upstairs you will find three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.

Jarrett Avenue, Rochester, ME2 4NL on Map