For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Pippin Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 2QJ£350,000

Pippin Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 2QJ

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£350,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£350,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Modern & Spacious Semi Detached Property
  • Extended Dining Area
  • Separate Office/Study
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Garage With Utility Area
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Driveway
  • Double Glazed Throughout
  • Close To All Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To The Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

The current owners have lived in the property for eleven years and are relocating due to work. The property is light and well decorated throughout, there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom with a built-in cupboard. The home benefits from an enclosed porch, separate living room and home office/study. The extended kitchen/ dining area is ideal for family meals and entertaining. The enclosed garden benefits from a large patio which is perfect for relaxing and listening to the birds sing. Externally there is off road parking for up to three cars EPC rating C Windows fitted in 2019 Worcester boiler fitted 2019 Large driveway and integral garage Quite Close location with no through road Situated close to Milton recreation ground Sittingbourne train station and the new cinema complex are one mile away Living Room 4.39m x 3.96m Kitchen 2.72m x 2.90m Garage 6.70m x 2.49m Dining 4.94m x 2.97m Office 2.66m x 1.72m Bathroom 2.58m x 1.63m Bedroom One 3.36m x 3.38m Bedroom Two 3.34m x 3.18m Bedroom Three 2.45m x 2.41m Patio 3.96m x 4.30m Garden 9.21m x 8.93m

Pippin Close, Sittingbourne, ME10 2QJ on Map