Under Offer

Key Features

• Two bedroom terraced house
  • Close to Silver Street BR Station
  • Well maintained Back Garden
  • Recently re decorated

Resources

Description

Charming Victorian Terrace for Sale Discover your dream home in this beautifully maintained, Victorian-style, two-bedroom terraced house. Recently redecorated by the current owner the property offers: Two Double Bedrooms: Spacious and full of natural light, featuring bespoke fitted wardrobes that offer unique storage solutions. Through lounge: Perfect for entertaining guests or creating a cozy family space. Modern Kitchen: Recently installed with a stunning quartz worktop, state-of-the-art induction hob, Belfast sink, and integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Original Wood Floors: Preserved to maintain the home's historic charm. Fireplaces: Adding warmth and character to the living spaces. Kids Bedroom: Thoughtfully designed with built-in wardrobe and shelving for ample storage. A word from the owner... When we bought the house back in 2018, we worked to create the home that we had always imagined living in. I love the wooden flooring throughout and the light and airy feel. I wanted to also add modern elements, while retaining the original Victorian features. I have loved living here, and so has my little boy. This part of Edmonton is so quiet and has a real neighborhood feel to it, with lots of families joining the area. Also a massive bonus being so close to the park and within easy reach of Silver street station.

Sheldon Road, London, N18 1RN on Map