For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Pennant Road, Rochester, ME1 2XT£350,000

Pennant Road, Rochester, ME1 2XT

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£350,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£350,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Semi Detached
  • Large Driveway
  • Modern Bathroom
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • Spacious
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Private Rear Garden

Resources

Description

GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000 Well presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached home in the popular Pennant Road, Rochester. This would make a perfect family home or first time purchase, with plenty of room for the growing family. The property has been lovingly kept offering an entrance hallway leading to a large and modern kitchen/diner with doors leading to the lovely and private rear garden, the perfect space for entertaining and plenty of room for the children to play. There is also a separate living room. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and a beautiful contemporary family bathroom. The home also benefits from a large driveway with parking for several cars. The property itself is ideally located in the catchment area for local schools and the A2/M2 is just a short drive away. Rochester High Street is also reachable in less than 10 minutes, with its historical landmarks, cobbled streets and plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and amenities as well as a high speed rail service into London in just under 40 minutes. Sure to tick all your boxes so be sure not to miss out and arrange your internal viewing today.

Pennant Road, Rochester, ME1 2XT on Map