Key Features

• THREE/ FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
  • MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND BREAKFAST BAR
  • SEPARATE LOUNGE
  • FAMILY ROOM / FOURTH BEDROOM
  • DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM
  • MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
  • OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES AND GARAGE
  • GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN, MAINLY LAID TO LAWN WITH PATIO AND DECKING AREAS

Resources

Description

THREE/FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR, SEPARATE LOUNGE, FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM, DOWNSTAIRS WETROOM, MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM, OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES, GENEROUS SIZED REAR GARDEN, DECKING AND PATIO AREAS, OUTBUILDING If you're looking for a family home which offers versatile living accommodation then this deceptively spacious three/four bedroom semi-detached family home should be at the very top of your viewing list! Benefits include a modern fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances and a large breakfast area, a separate lounge area, additional family room/bedroom with access to the downstairs wet room. Upstairs boasts three generous sized bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Externally you have a generous sized rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio and decked bar area ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining, workshop/outbuilding, along with a low maintenance artificial grass area and to the front you will find off road driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Conveniently located close to local shops, amenities, schools, Maidstone hospital and Barming train station. Call us today to arrange your viewing appointment! Entrance Hall Lounge 14' Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.27m Max x 3.33m Max ) Kitchen/Diner 19' 9" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 6.02m Max x 3.40m Max ) Family Room/Bedroom Four 10' 11" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.92m Max ) Wet Room Landing Bedroom One 11' 4" Max x 11' Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.35m Max ) Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m ) Bedroom Three 8' 5" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 2.57m Max x 2.26m Max ) Bathroom Rear Garden Parking

Farleigh Lane, Maidstone, ME16 on Map