For Sale4 Bedroom Detached House in Downlands, Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17£850,000

Downlands, Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17

4 Bedroom Detached House for sale
£850,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 3
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£850,000

Description

4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME| RENOVATED THROUGOUT | IMMACULATELY PRESENTED | SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION|EXTENDED| QUIET CUL-DE-SAC | This executive family home will grab your attention from the minute you arrive. The property has been extended and tastefully renovated throughout by the current owners. Upon entry you are welcomed into the spacious entrance hallway that truly has the wow factor. The ground floor comprises of a sizeable living room that benefits from doors that open up to the garden. There is a modern cloakroom, dining room, and utility room. The true showstopper of this home is the open plan kitchen living space with the added addition of a sky light and bi-folding doors that open onto the rear garden which creates an amazing space for the summer months. Upstairs you are greeted by four well- presented double bedrooms the main of which boasts an en-suite shower room. In addition there is a modern fitted family bathroom. The rear garden is very private and is a great entertaining space, with a mix of lawn and patio. The garden is low maintenance and ideal for family lifestyle living. This home also has a picturesque front garden as well as a garage and driveway to the side of the property. The finish is absolutely breath-taking and needs to be viewed in person to be fully appreciated. Please contact Bairstow Eves today to arrange your viewing

Downlands, Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 on Map