For Sale2 Bedroom End of terrace House in Coldharbour Lane, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10£250,000

Coldharbour Lane, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10

2 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
£250,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 2
Bathrooms
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£250,000

Description

* ASKING PRICE £250,000 * END OF CHAIN * EXTENDED DOWNSTAIRS * 2 BED * REAR GARDEN * CONVENIENT LOCATION * Bairstow Eves would like to present 2 bed end of terrace home on Coldharbour Lane, Kemsley. Enter the property through the hallway to find dining room at the front of the house with doors leading to large extended living room at the rear. To the left, find kitchen with ample work surface and storage space and doors to well-maintained rear garden benefitting from patio, grass area and garden shed. Upstairs, find master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and second bedroom which is a double. In addition, family bathroom with bath and shower. Whilst some modernisation is required, the property is in great condition and ready to move in and put your own stamp on your new home. The property also benefits from no onward chain. Convenience is at your doorstep, as this home is in an ideal location with easy access to the town centre, the retail park, mainline railway stations with direct links to London, and the wider motorway network including A249 and M2. Whether you are a first-time buyer looking to get on the property ladder, an investor looking for a profitable new opportunity or downsizing this is a must-see property. Please call Bairstow Eves TODAY to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment!

Coldharbour Lane, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map