For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Pembroke Road, Maidstone, ME17 4QJ£375,000

Pembroke Road, Maidstone, ME17 4QJ

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£375,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£375,000

Key Features

• Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Garage And Driveway
  • Conservatory
  • Front & Rear Garden
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Popular Area
  • Close To Shops & Schools
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

We are delighted to offer this fantastic 3 bedroom, semi-detached home in the sought after village location of Pembroke Road, Coxheath in Maidstone. The ground floor consists of a downstairs W/c, large lounge and a fitted kitchen leading into a conservatory. The generous lounge is located to the front of the property and has large windows which floods the space full of natural light. There is also ample space for all your furniture. The modern fitted kitchen has plenty of cupboard space to accommodate all your storage needs and plenty of space for your freestanding appliances. The kitchen flows beautifully into the conservatory. As you lead to the landing on the first floor you will find a family bathroom with airing cupboard and three bedrooms. Externally the property has a garden and generous driveway to the front. To the rear you will find a private rear garden with patio which is perfect for entertaining. To complete the outside there is also the added benefit of a detached garage. The list goes on and internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate everything this home has to offer. Coxheath is situated in an excellent location within a 3.2 miles of Maidstone East train station and the High Street, with its wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. We will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Pembroke Road, Maidstone, ME17 4QJ on Map