• Decorated Beautifully
  • Low Maintenance Garden To The Rear
  • Close To Great Schools
  • Rear Access
  • Shops Nearby
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

3 bedroom terrace house with a driveway to the front providing parking for two vehicles, one of which could be an electric car because there is an EV Charger as well. Rear entrance into garden and under house storage. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. From the bathroom there is access to a large loft space. Close to Motorway links and Bluebell Hill A229, Close to Mainline train station which is approx 1 mile away, and whereby you can be in London within 45 minutes. Local shops and chemist within walking distance. Close to primary, secondary and grammar schools. Parks within walking distance. This property is ideal for a growing family and provides modern decoration, a spacious private low maintenance garden with new fences and parking to the front. To arrange a viewing, open the full property brochure, requesting the day and time you wish to view. Please note, this is a viewing request and not a confirmation. The seller will confirm the date and time selected depending on availability.

Horsted Avenue, Chatham, ME4 6JU on Map