× 1
Receptions
× 3
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£350,000

Description

GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000 Bairstow Eves proudly presents this prestigious period townhouse, brimming with character and offering an abundance of features. Nestled in the highly regarded St. Lukes area of Maidstone, this property enjoys an ideal location with easy access to numerous amenities. The town centre, with its train stations providing services to London in under an hour, a wide array of shopping and dining options, and the M20 motorway, are all within reach. Renowned local schools further enhance the appeal of this sought-after neighbourhood. This extended, chain-free family home boasts spacious accommodation, including a welcoming lounge, a formal dining room, and a kitchen that overlooks the generous rear garden. The home offers three double bedrooms, with the master suite extending over 25 feet in length, and a family bathroom featuring a white suite. Additionally, the property includes a cellar, presenting potential for further development. The exterior features a hard-standing area at the front and a substantial garden at the rear, perfect for outdoor activities and relaxation. This exceptional home must be seen in person to be fully appreciated. Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of Maidstone's history in one of its most desirable locations.

Holland Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 on Map