• Close to local schools
  • Mid terraced house
  • Close to motorway links
  • Close to local shops
  • Short drive from Chatham train station
  • Gated car port

Resources

Description

This wonderful three bedroom mid terraced house is available for sale in Walderslade in Kent. A perfect house for first time buyers or young families looking for a place of their own. This house is positioned just a few minutes walk from local shops, schools and other amenities. Commuters can also make use of its close proximity to the M2/A2 motorway networks, as well as having Chatham train station just a short drive away. Externally this property shines with a well designed rear garden, with separate areas throughout, including an excellent patio area, lawn area and decorative area at the back of the garden, the perfect spot for a summer barbeque. There is also an excellent feature of off road parking with a gated car port to the rear which can be accessed via the rear garden. Internally the house has a modern layout which is made up from a spacious lounge downstairs, as well as an open/plan kitchen/diner. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and a third single bedroom as well as the family bathroom. Do not miss out on your opportunity to view.

Heritage Road, Chatham, ME5 7SQ on Map