Key Features

• Four Bedroom 1930's Period Detached House
  • Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
  • 0.5 Miles to Snodland Train Station
  • Separate Lounge
  • Large Private Rear Garden
  • Downstairs W/C & Utility Room
  • Gated Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
  • Potential to Extend to Rear & Loft (STPP)
  • Close to Great Primary & Secondary Schools
  • Double Glazed, Central Heating & Hot Water Solar Panels

Resources

Description

Guide Price £550,000 - £560,000. Four bedroom 1930s period style detached family house with open plan kitchen-dining room, separate lounge, utility room, potential to extend, large private rear garden, driveway and within 0.5 miles of Snodland Train Station making this a fantastic family home. Entering the spacious hallway, there is a separate lounge to the front of the house with large bay window and feature fireplace to one side. The property has an open plan kitchen-dining room across the rear of the house with patio doors leading out to the garden. The modern kitchen area has cupboard space to three sides, breakfast bar and integrated gas hob, double fan oven, fridge-freezer & dishwasher. The property also benefits from a utility room with space & plumbing for a washing machine & tumble dryer and there is a separate w/c with hand basin. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom to the front of the house and two further double bedrooms and a fourth bedroom or study/office. The family bathroom has a shower over the bath, w/c, hand basin with storage below and heated towel rail. Large, boarded loft with light and easy access via ladder. Outside - To the front there is a block paved gated driveway with space for multiple vehicles and access to the sides of the property via a secure gate. The private rear garden is a fantastic space with a raised decking area with space for seating and lawn surrounded by mature shrubs & trees with two sheds and a summer house to the far end. This house also benefits from hot water solar panels.

Birling Road, Snodland, ME6 5EA on Map