Key Features

• Close To Local Shops And Schools
  • Light Bright And Spacious
  • Well Presented Throughout
  • Garage Converted To A Versatile Extra Room
  • Driveway

Resources

Description

Marsh Way is a homely family abode offering over 90 square meters of living space. Downstairs there is an open plan living area, WC and a large square kitchen with a playroom (or perhaps further living space) situated off of this. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a generous size box room, along with a bathroom (with an extra wide bath). The property benefits from a certified electrical re-wire and a re-plumb. There are outside taps, both front and back as well as outdoor electrical sockets and lights. The back garden is secure and enclosed, with the front offering parking for at least three vehicles. Both have outside lighting and electrics. Set in a quiet, no through road. It has been a wonderful family home, close to Leybourne Lakes, Tescos and with easy access to the M20, the A228 and New Hythe Train Station. Open Plan Living room 4.8 m x 3.6 m Kitchen 3.1 m x 3.4 m Dining Room 4.8 m x 3.1 m Playroom 3.2 m x 5 m Master Bedroom 2.9 m x 3.8 m Bedroom Two 2.5 m x 3 m Bedroom Three 2.1 m x 2 m

Marsh Way, Aylesford, ME20 6RX on Map