Freehold
Price
£400,000

Key Features

• Sought After Location
  • Transport Links
  • Local Amenities

Description

Welcome to this charming 4-bedroom terraced house in the heart of Chatham, offering a perfect blend of comfort and convenience. As you step through the front door, you are greeted by a well-designed ground floor that effortlessly combines functionality with style. The ground floor boasts a spacious lounge, providing a warm and inviting atmosphere for relaxation and entertainment. Adjacent to the lounge is a tastefully appointed dining room, perfect for hosting family dinners or intimate gatherings. The modern kitchen is a chef's delight, featuring contemporary fixtures and ample counter space for culinary creations. A convenient shower room on this level adds to the practicality of the home, ensuring ease and comfort for residents and guests alike. Venturing to the first floor, you'll discover three thoughtfully designed bedrooms, each offering a tranquil retreat for restful nights. A well-appointed bathroom on this floor provides both comfort and convenience, showcasing modern amenities and stylish finishes. Ascending to the second floor, you'll find the master bedroom – a luxurious sanctuary offering privacy and space. With its generous proportions and en-suite facilities, this master retreat is the epitome of comfort. Stepping outside, the property features a delightful garden, providing a serene outdoor space for relaxation, play, or al fresco dining. The convenience of a driveway ensures hassle-free parking for residents. This 4-bedroom terraced house in Chatham is not just a residence; it's a well-crafted home that caters to the diverse needs and desires of modern living. With its strategic location, thoughtful layout, and stylish finishes, this property offers a wonderful opportunity for a vibrant and comfortable lifestyle.

Beechwood Avenue, Chatham, ME5 on Map