For Sale3 Bedroom Terraced House in London Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1QB£290,000

London Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1QB

3 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
£290,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 3
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£290,000

Key Features

• Spacious Terrace Property
  • Dining Room & Lounge
  • Spread Over Three Floors
  • Modern Family Size Kitchen
  • Second Reception Room For An Ideal Office Space
  • Three Double Bedrooms
  • Master With Dressing Room
  • Located In A Central Sittingbourne Location
  • Close To Local Amenities & Schools
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MODERN AND SPACIOUS NO CHAIN TERRACE PROPERTY THAT IS LOCATED CENTRALLY IN SITTINGBOURNE? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** As soon as you walk into this Three Bedroom Terrace property, it is extremely obvious how much internal space this family home has to offer. Spread over three floors, with the high end fixture and fittings, this home is ready for any new owner to move straight in. The Ground Floor consists of the Entrance Hallway, Bay Frontage Dining Room, Lounge, Second Reception Room and Modern Family Size Kitchen. The Second Reception Room is a great space for anyone that is needing that desired "working from home" space. The First Floor consists of Two Double Bedrooms as well as the Family Bathroom. The Second Floor consists of the Master Bedroom, which has the benefit of having it's own Dressing Room. Externally this property has a good size Private Rear Garden, which is made up of both patio as well as lawn. This is great for anyone that wants to create an entertaining space for family and friends.

London Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 1QB on Map