× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£300,000

Description

** GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000 * END OF CHAIN * TOWNHOUSE * EN-SUITE * CONVENIENT LOCATION * GARAGE * Bairstow Eves are delighted to bring to market 3-bed family home on Crocus Drive. Set back from the road offering privacy, enter the property through the spacious hallway to find downstairs toilet and under stair storage. To the front find kitchen and lounge to the rear with doors to the low-maintenance sunny garden. Up to the first floor, find two bedrooms both of which doubles and one benefitting from fitted wardrobes ideal for storage. In addition, family bathroom with bath and shower. On to the top floor, find spacious master bedroom also benefitting ample storage, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. To the rear find garage and parking, along with off-street parking surrounding the property on neighbouring streets. Located in the desirable Eden Village, the property is tucked away from the main road and situated at the back of the building, meaning a quiet and secluded home. Close by are local shops and highly rated schools, with the main town just a short 8-minute drive away. In the town, find more facilities and Sittingbourne train station with direct links to London. Ideal for first-time buyers or investors, this is a must see property so please contact Bairstow Eves TODAY to arrange a viewing!

Crocus Drive, Sittingbourne, ME10 on Map