For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Bail Close, Gillingham, ME8 7FF£430,000

Bail Close, Gillingham, ME8 7FF

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£430,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£430,000

Key Features

• Walking distance to High Street with local shops
  • Easy walking distance from numerous schools
  • Quick access to M2 and M20 motorways
  • Approx 30 minutes to several Kent beaches
  • Immaculately presented throughout
  • Downstairs cloakroom
  • Large living room with French doors and window
  • Open plan kitchen and dining room
  • Front row of the Berengrave Gardens development
  • Detached garage and parking on driveway

Resources

Description

The Property This 2 year old Semi-detached 3 bedroom house boasts a sizeable living room with dual views over the very low maintenance landscaped rear garden. The ground floor also features a kitchen/dining room which creates a sociable space in which to entertain. Three bedrooms with En-suite to the Main bedroom, ample storage and generous provision of bathrooms, this house is great for a growing family or young couples. Perfectly placed just a 1/4 mile from Rainham station for High speed commuting to London and the South east. This lovely home also has private parking and a large detached Garage with electric sockets, Lights and a Car charging port. Key Features Perfectly situated on the front row of the beautiful Berengrave Gardens development Easy walking distance to Rainham Station Great location just minutes from thriving High street and shopping precinct Easy walking distance from numerous schools catering for all ages and abilities Quick access to M2 and M20 motorways Only 30 minutes drive to several Kent beaches En-suite to bedroom 1 8 years NHBC Buildmark warranty Immaculately presented throughout and ready to move into Open plan kitchen and dining room Downstairs cloakroom Large living room with French doors modern easy maintenance garden Three good sized bedrooms Detached garage and parking on driveway High performance glazing for maximum all year round comfort High quality insulation Important Information Tenure:- Freehold Council Tax Band:- D Indicative EPC:- B On the market for £440,000

Bail Close, Gillingham, ME8 7FF on Map