For Sale4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Worcester Road, Maidstone, ME15 7LX£375,000

Worcester Road, Maidstone, ME15 7LX

4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£375,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£375,000

Key Features

• Off Street Parking
  • 4 Bedrooms

Resources

Description

** Guide Price ** ** £375,000 to £400,000, A spacious 4-bedroom semi-detached home situated in the desirable area of Maidstone, Kent. This charming property offers ample living space, making it an ideal choice for families seeking comfort and room to grow. The ground floor features a generous living room filled with natural light, perfect for relaxation and family gatherings. The well-appointed kitchen, complete with modern appliances and separate utility room, leads to a bright dining area, creating a perfect setting for meals and entertaining. Upstairs, the property boasts four well-proportioned bedrooms, providing plenty of space for family members or guests. The property includes an extension, which offers additional living space but requires some minor refurbishments, presenting a wonderful opportunity for the new owner to add their personal touch. Outside, the home features a private garden, ideal for outdoor leisure and entertaining, with a large summer house that can be used for a multitude of activities. Situated in a sought-after location, Worcester Road is conveniently close to local amenities, including shops, schools, and parks. Excellent transport links ensure easy access to Maidstone town centre and surrounding areas, making it a perfect choice for commuters and families alike. This property offers a unique blend of space, comfort, and potential, awaiting a new buyer to make it their own.

Worcester Road, Maidstone, ME15 7LX on Map