For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Birling Road, Snodland, ME6 5ET£500,000

Birling Road, Snodland, ME6 5ET

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£500,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£500,000

Key Features

• Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
  • Extended Kitchen Diner
  • Two Reception Rooms
  • Garage and Huge Driveway
  • Close To Shops & Schools
  • Within Access To Station
  • Popular Location
  • Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated

Resources

Description

Spacious & Modern with a stunning Kitchen/Diner, this semi-detached home has lots to offer. With a separate lounge and modern kitchen/diner & utility room the ground floor of this house provides lots of space, also benefiting from a downstairs shower room! The garden benefits from having the sun for the majority of the day, with the decked area enjoying the sun until it sets. Space will not be an issue in this property, it is a fantastic size throughout, with two great sized double bedrooms and a 3rd large enough for a double bed as the current owners have it set out! Other benefits include a large entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, double glazing, central heating, ample parking to the front and a lovely finish throughout. Snodland benefits from a good selection of local shops and services with a bus service into either Strood town centre, or West Malling. There is easy access to the A228 that leads through to both the M20 and M2, whilst the Snodland station has direct commuter trains to London. The nearby Medway Valley offers a large cinema, gym, 10 pin bowling and dining out. The nearby historic Rochester and West Malling both offer a great selection of pubs, bars and restaurants.

Birling Road, Snodland, ME6 5ET on Map