For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Press House Drive, Faversham, ME13 7UX£375,000

Press House Drive, Faversham, ME13 7UX

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£375,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£375,000

Key Features

• Modern & Spacious Semi Detached Property
  • Located On The Sought After Faversham Lakes
  • Modern Fitted Kitchen
  • Large Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
  • Downstairs W/C
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Master With En Suite
  • Private Rear Landscaped Garden with Garden Room
  • Close To Local Train Station & Motorways

Resources

Description

GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £425,000! **ARE YOU WANTING A SPACIOUS AND MODERN SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN THE SOUGHT AFTER FAVERHAM LAKES LOCATION? WANTING A PROPERTY THAT YOU CAN MOVE STRAIGHT INTO WITH NO INTERNAL WORK NEEDED? THEN THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!** As soon as you walk into this Three Bedroom Semi-Detached property, it is extremely obvious how much space this family home has to offer. Not only does this property have amazing curb appeal, it gives the luxury to any new owner to move straight in. With the high standard fixtures and fittings throughout, this home offers modern living in a sought after Faversham residential development. The Ground Floor comprises of the Entrance Hallway, Downstairs W/C, Modern Kitchen and the large Lounge/Dining area. The First Floor comprises of Three Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom. With the Master Bedroom in this property benefiting from having it's own En-Suite. Externally this property does not disappoint! With a Driveway for multiple cars, it also has it's own Private Rear Garden. This Garden has been landscaped by the current owner, which has created a fantastic modern entertaining space for family and friends. What sets this property apart from the rest is the Garden Room, that can be used as another Reception Room for older children, or for anyone that desires a separate "working from home" space.

Press House Drive, Faversham, ME13 7UX on Map