For Sale3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House in Foord Road Lenham, Maidstone, ME17 2QN£365,000

Foord Road Lenham, Maidstone, ME17 2QN

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale
£365,000
Property Type
Semi-Detached House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£365,000

Key Features

• Close To Local Shops And Schools
  • Large Outside Summer House
  • Energy Efficient
  • Light Bright And Spacious

Resources

Description

Located in Lenham village this tastefully refurbished 3-bedroom semi-detached property is perfect for a growing family. The home features spacious living areas, modern finishes, and an abundance of natural light. This quiet cul-de sac offers beautiful open countryside views towards the North Downs whilst being close to all the amenities this pretty village has to offer. To the front of the property is a driveway for two/three cars leading to an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with planting to borders, patio area and gated side access. The standout feature of the garden is the large outdoor 27 sqm summer house, an ideal versatile space for an office, teenage living, or a guest suite. Downstairs comprises of an entrance porch, cloakroom and sitting room with fireplace and sliding doors to the patio. The modern fitted kitchen boasts a large island and integrated appliances with access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and a family bathroom. The house benefits from a recently installed Solar energy system with battery storage and a linked Zappi car charger. The property is just 5 minutes walk from the heart of the bustling High Street in Lenham, an historic market village situated some nine miles east of the county town of Maidstone. The village has an interesting mix of local shops, restaurants, pubs, church, doctor's surgery and a monthly Country Market held in The Square. The Junior and Secondary schools are within easy walking distance. Public transport is well catered for with a main line railway station in the village providing access to London Victoria and Ashford International station with the High Speed 37 minute Javelin service to London St Pancras, while excellent road links to London and the Kent coast are accessible at junction 8 of the M20, five miles west.

Foord Road Lenham, Maidstone, ME17 2QN on Map