For Sale3 Bedroom Terraced House in Harvesters Close, Gillingham, ME8 8PA£340,000

Harvesters Close, Gillingham, ME8 8PA

3 Bedroom Terraced House for sale
£340,000
Property Type
Terraced House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 1
Receptions
× 1
Tenure
Freehold
Price
£340,000
Stage
Under Offer

Key Features

• Well presented throughout
  • Off road parking
  • Garage
  • New boiler
  • Upgraded roof
  • New double glazing
  • Close to local schools
  • Close to local shops and motorways
  • Three bedrooms

Resources

Description

This wonderfully presented, three bedroom, end of terrace house is available for sale in the popular area of Harvesters Close in Rainham. It is the perfect first time buy or investment for those looking to live in a great area for local schools and amenities. Enjoy peace of mind with a recently updated boiler system, double-glazed windows, a new roof and a new stylish front door. Externally, the nearby garage, just a short stroll from the front door, offers off-road parking and additional storage. There is a brilliant corner plot, used as a spacious side/front garden. The low-maintenance rear garden acts as a sun trap and has a summer house with mains power and heating - ideal for a home office or relaxing retreat. Internally, there is excellent presentation throughout. The downstairs features a separate lounge, along with an open plan kitchen/diner and conservatory, perfect for entertaining. Upstairs you will find a family friendly layout, with three bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom. The loft is part boarded, offering additional storage space for your convenience.

Harvesters Close, Gillingham, ME8 8PA on Map