For Sale3 Bedroom End of terrace House in Violet Court, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10£375,000

Violet Court, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10

3 Bedroom End of terrace House for sale
Guide Price: £375,000
Property Type
End of terrace House
Bedrooms
× 3
Bathrooms
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Guide Price
£375,000

Description

** GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £395,000 ** 3 BED * FAMILY HOME * EN-SUITE * GARDEN * GARAGE * GARDEN ROOM * POPULAR LOCATION * Bairstow Eves are delighted to present Violet Court; a beautifully presented 3-bedroom end of terrace family home in the newer development of Eden Village. Enter the property to find a spacious kitchen/diner with doors to the rear garden. To the left, separate lounge with fire place for cosy nights in and downstairs W/C for convenience. Upstairs, find 3 bedrooms; master with added benefit of stylish en-suite, second bedroom also a double and third bedroom ideal for office or spare room. In addition, spacious family bathroom with bath and shower. To the rear find a sunny garden with side access and a garden room with light and power for versatile use, such as an office, home gym or games room. The property benefits off-street parking along with a garage en-bloc. Located in the desirable Eden Village, the property is tucked away from the main road meaning a quiet and secluded home. Close by are local shops and highly rated schools, with the main town just a short 8-minute drive away. In the town, find more facilities and Sittingbourne train station with direct links to London. Viewings will be in high demand, so please contact Bairstow Eves today to arrange an appointment TODAY!

Violet Court, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 on Map