• Modern fitted kitchen
  • Downstairs WC
  • Off road parking
  • Garage
  • Close to local schools and shops
  • Dining room

Resources

Description

This truly unique and spacious detached house is available for sale in Walderslade in Kent. The very definition of a family home, this house is link-detached and set in a quiet corner of a no-through-road. Positioned close to a number of local schools, shops and other amenities, as well as being just a short drive to Chatham train station, which offers a high speed rail link to London, this house is ideal for families with commuters. Externally this property benefits from an excellent plot with spacious front and rear gardens, as well as a side access connecting them. The rear garden is mainly laid to artificial lawn with a decorative patio, as well as gates leading to the access road which also provides the entryway into the garage. Internally there is excellent space throughout starting with the downstairs which is made up from a large entrance hallway which has a downstairs WC. There is also a downstairs bedroom/study, newly upgraded modern fitted kitchen and spacious lounge with a dining room off of it. Upstairs you will find three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.

Bleakwood Road, Chatham, ME5 0NF on Map