For Sale4 Bedroom Detached House in Helen Thompson Close, Sittingbourne, ME9£475,000

Helen Thompson Close, Sittingbourne, ME9

4 Bedroom Detached House for sale
Offers Over: £475,000
Property Type
Detached House
Bedrooms
× 4
Bathrooms
× 2
Receptions
× 2
Tenure
Freehold
Offers Over
£475,000

Key Features

• BEAUTIFUL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
  • MODERN FITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
  • SEPARATE LOUNGE WITH STUNNING FEATURE FIREPLACE
  • UTILITY ROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS W/C
  • MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
  • MODERN FITTED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
  • GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
  • OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES

Resources

Description

STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER, SPACIOUS LOUNGE, UTILITY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS W/C, MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM, ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM, GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA, OFF ROAD DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS, HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION. This stunning four- bedroom detached family home located in the highly desirable village of Iwade offers plenty of living accommodation and many modern features throughout. Ground floor boasts a stunning modern fitted open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and beautiful newly laid marble effect flooring, a separate lounge area with stunning feature fireplace, the garage has been converted to create a large utility room with extra storage space to the front and a downstairs w/c. First floor consists of the modern fitted family bathroom and four generous sized bedrooms with the master benefiting from a modern fitted ensuite shower room. Externally you have a good- sized rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area ideal for outdoor dining and off- road driveway parking for multiple vehicles to the front of this truly beautiful home. Call us today to arrange your viewing appointment! Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.93m x 3.56m ) Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m ) Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m ) Utility Room 13' 11" x 9' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.82m ) Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m ) Ensuite Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m ) Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m ) Bedroom 4 9' x 6' 5" ( 2.74m x 1.96m ) Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.78m )

Helen Thompson Close, Sittingbourne, ME9 on Map