Key Features

• Quiet location
  • Off road parking
  • Four bedrooms
  • Detached house
  • Close to local schools and shops

Resources

Description

Stunning 4-Bed Detached House in Warden Bay - For Sale Nestled in the charming and tranquil Warden Bay village, this stunning 4-bedroom detached house offers a rare opportunity to experience the best of coastal living. Boasting partial sea views from two of the upstairs bedrooms, this home perfectly combines modern comfort with a serene seaside lifestyle. Key Features: 4 Spacious Bedrooms: Upstairs, you'll find three generously sized bedrooms, along with a large master suite complete with an en-suite bathroom. Wake up to the soothing sight of the sea from two of the bedrooms, adding a touch of coastal bliss to your mornings. Expansive Ground Floor: The ground floor features a bright and airy living/dining room, perfect for entertaining or family gatherings. The open-plan kitchen is both stylish and functional, offering ample counter space and modern appliances. A utility room adds extra storage and convenience, while a cloakroom is ideal for guests. Versatile Spaces: The garage has been thoughtfully converted into a reception room/office or can serve as an additional bedroom. Beautiful Outdoor Spaces: The property boasts a well-maintained front garden with parking space for two cars. The spacious back garden is a true retreat, featuring a shed for storage, a patio area perfect for al fresco dining, and a hot tub for ultimate relaxation. Ideal Location: Situated in the heart of Warden village, this property is only a short stroll to the beach. Additional Features: The property includes double-glazed windows, central heating, and quality finishes throughout, ensuring comfort and energy efficiency. This house is a rare find, offering spacious and versatile living in a sought-after coastal location. Whether you're looking to raise a family or seeking a tranquil retreat by the sea, this property is ready to welcome you home. Don't miss the chance to make this stunning house your own—schedule a viewing today!

Sea Approach, Sheerness, ME12 4PD on Map